Submitting a Demo or Poster
The Demos and Posters (D&P) session is part of the Fifth International Conference on Connected and Autonomous Driving (MetroCAD 2022), a conference that focuses on handling core challenges with vehicle connectivity and autonomous driving. The goal of the D&P session is to provide a platform for academic researchers and industry workers to present prototypes, tools, simulators, and systems, which extend the state-of-the-art in connected and autonomous driving. The goal is to discuss and exchange ideas in this area and stimulate collaboration between academia and industry partners.
D&P Session of MetroCAD 2022 welcomes demonstrations showcasing high-quality original research in all areas of connected and autonomous driving, including but not limited to:
- Consumer services, include Internet- and cloud-based digital services that add to the driving experience.
- Connected car packages, using advanced features to improve or help manage the car’s operation and autonomous driving.
- Connected car data operation of various data sources and latency requirements.
- Artificial Intelligence approaches for control and coordination of traffic leveraging V2V and V2X infrastructures.
- Security, privacy, ethics, human interaction related with autonomous driving.
- Automatic run-time monitoring and repairing for autonomous control system.
- Electric vehicles, vehicular electronics, and intelligent transportation.
- Emerging technologies, 5G and beyond.
Authors are invited to submit a 1- to 2-page summary of the demo or poster in the IEEE Conference Proceedings format. The single-blind review process will be used as some demos may be closely related to a specific software package/product or a published paper, i.e., author names and affiliations should appear on the submission. The session will consist of two parts: (i) a short presentation session where each participant can present slides (to be collected before the session), followed by (ii) a demonstration and poster session where participants can display their work and discuss it with the attendees.
All papers should be submitted through https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/METROCAD2022.
The Poster Size
We prepared a poster mounting board for each presenter. The display board can be set vertically (x36''tall x24''-wide) or horizontally (the display board can be unfolded to x36''tall x48''-wide, but not very recommended) on an easel.
- Friday, Apr. 15th, 2022 – Submission Deadline
- Wednesday, Apr. 20th, 2022 – Notification of Acceptance
- Thursday, Apr. 28th, 2022 – Demos and Posters (D&P) session